Date:      Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:21:50 +0100
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@freebsd.org>
To:        Dmitry Pryanishnikov <dmitry@atlantis.dp.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Still problems with webdesign (fonts in linux too small)

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 07:09:04PM +0200, Dmitry Pryanishnikov wrote:

> Hello!
>
> >Date:      Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:33:23 +0100
> >From:      Fritz Heinrichmeyer <fritz.heinrichmeyer@FernUni-Hagen.de>
> >
> >firefox: Normal is really displayed very small (at least i need a
> >magnifying glass)
>
>  Yes, the same in mozilla-1.7.12,2 under FreeBSD. Please, increase font
> size, it's terrible that one should adjust minimum font size in every
> browser just to be able to read FreeBSD mail archives!

You can click on "Text Size: large" to get a proper display.  If you
encounter a small font size issue on FreeBSD.org, you will get the same
issue on many other sites as well, since we do not define (currently) a
font-size.  You may also want to check the dpi setting of your X11 server.

>  Also, please, restore different link colours (visited vs. non-visited)
> in mail contents display. When I read a commit message with many modified
> files I like to see which files I've inspected and which I haven't yet.

Agree, I think this is an important thing to re-implement.

Marc