Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 1995 17:07:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        fyao@pssci.umass.edu (Fude Yao)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no subject (file transmission)

The whole problem of ideographic support is being addressed by several people
though they seem to not be directly connected with the Core group in general

it may be worth posting in the newsgroups (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc,
and anything to do with ideographic support) for people already working
in this direction.

> 	My name is Fude Yao.  I am a Master student at Univ. of Massachusetts
> and am very interested in joining the freebsd
> team.  I have many years of programming experience and I took 22 credits
> of courses at UMass.  My Math background is very soild.  Hope I can
> contribute to this project.  I am interested in adding Chinese Processing
> Capability to this package, too.
> my email addr: fyao@wilde.oit.umass.edu
we welcome your interest and hope you have as much fun with it as we do...

julian
|   __--_|\  Julian Elischer       |       \     U \/ / On assignment
|  /       \ julian@ref.tfs.com    +------>x   USA    \ in a very strange
| (   OZ    ) 300 lakeside Dr. oakland CA. \___   ___ | country !
+- X_.---._/  USA+(510) 645-3137(wk)           \_/   \\