Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:03:43 +0100
From:      Grzegorz Blach <magik@roorback.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: security/openssh-portable

I (maintainer of security/openssh-portable) need one or two days to
review GSI patch and other patches which are available for openssh-5.9.
But repocopy security/openssh-portable to security/openssh-portable58
and upgrade security/openssh-portable to 5.9 sound reasonable for me.

Beginning from FreeBSD 9.0 openssh in base system has applied HPN
patches, so I think it isn't a good idea to maintain port which is very
close to system's openssh. In this case simply use openssh from base system.