Date:      29 Jun 2019 12:51:30 +0800
From:      "Shirley ceeso" <ceesoag@vip.163.com>
To:        "Mono" <mono@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mono, Nice to know that you do Blade business.

DearMono ,=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0AHow are you? I hope this Email will h=
elp you.=0D=0A=0D=0AThis is Shirleyfrom Ceeso Limited.Our Industr=
ial Cutter Blade Store is officially online. The website is http:=
//www.yhenry.com/.=0D=0AWe will use cutting machine blades are so=
rted out on the website, customers can order directly through WEB=
, avoid the complex communication process.=0D=0AMono -m9DMsDPx - =
Mono MonoMono06/29/201912:51:29=0D=0AWe are the direct factory wi=
th a complete set of equipments and machines, all of them are aut=
omatic and imported from overseas, which make sure high sharpness=
, up to now, we have more than 20000 types of blades, we have all=
 kinds of standard blades that is needed in market such as Zund, =
Esko,Ecocam,Atom,Eastman...... industrial blade, as well as the u=
tility knife, Food machinery blade, small household appliances bl=
ade, rotary cutter, PCB blade...and etc, also we can customize ac=
cording to your request. And since being in this industry for mor=
e than 10 years, we have big advantage in price.=0D=0AKindly feel=
 free to let me know if you have any request about the blade, we =
shall offer you the best price from direct factory.=0D=0A=0D=0ABe=
st regards,=0D=0A=0D=0A =0D=0A06/29/2019 12:51:29