Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:14:33 +0200 (EET)
From:      Andrew Stesin <stesin@gu.net>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Who Caught My PS/2 mouse?! + unknown PCI bridge + DD mode

On Fri, 10 Jan 1997 sos@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:

> You should use minor 0 instead of minor 1 ...
> It works just fine as has been for ages, maybe we should document this
> somewhere, FAQ meister ??...

	Gmm. As now XFree86 uses /dev/sysmouse as a "default and
	standard" mouse interface on FreeBSD, should the
	"minor 0" approach for psm0 become the default since 2.2?

	Plus a single phrase in psm(4) manpage explaining this,
	and another in a "What's New" section of RELNOTES?

	Otherwise _many_ people will ask this very same question
	again and again.

	Thanks!

Best regards,
Andrew Stesin