Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:18:41 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        Stephen Hilton <nospam@hiltonbsd.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Aide port

In message <20040115101039.58a0c077.nospam@hiltonbsd.com>, Stephen Hilton
write
s:
> Cy,
>
> I recently found that aide is now hosted at sourceforge:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/aide/
>
> And that a newer release is available (0.10)
>
> And from: http://www.cs.tut.fi/~rammer/aide.html
>
> snip
> Previous releases
> You can find releases <=0.9 at ftp://ftp.cs.tut.fi/pub/src/gnu/.
>
> Note that they are buggy and do not contain all the features.
>
> I would try to create a patch set for this update but my ports foo
> is sadly lacking ;-)

I have patches ready to go however my -STABLE testbed is being rebuilt as I
write this. As soon as I get it online again, I will test my AIDE patches
on -CURRENT and -STABLE, then commit them. (I've discovered what works on
-CURRENT does not necessarily work on -STABLE and vice versa, so testing on
both platforms is required.) I should have it ready by the weekend.

Cheers,
--
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>        http://www.komquats.com/
BC Government                     .                       FreeBSD UNIX