Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 1995 19:00:00 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Pete Delaney <pete@RockyMountain.rahul.net>
Cc:        jehamby@lightside.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org, netbsd-ports@netbsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape 2.0beta1 - Port of HotJava to FreeBSD and NetBSD More  Usefull?

Oh, I don't know use Netscape and do a net search on Java and Linux
I am sure that you will find something.

Not sure if the linux stuff would be that useful and the last
time I looked around Java was still a mess.

if we have started doing something similar to java but with guild we
would have been done. The argument back then against guild was about the
huge number of Java applets, the GNU license and the lack of "features".

	Go figure,
	Amancio