Date:      Mon, 7 Sep 1998 01:16:14 -0000
From:      "Leif Neland" <leifn@internet.dk>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Livingston Portmaster & Real terminal

I want to hook up a real terminal to a modem, and connect to the portmaster
at work to get a login prompt and shellaccess. Is this possible? (I'm the
sysadmin).

Alternatively, I could use a textmode telnet for win95; grapichal scrolling
is unbearable slow on this borrowed 50MHz dx2.

I don't have my nice FreeBSD-machines at home currently. Some people
doesn't have any sense of humor. I discovered the telco had misconfigured
the firewall around my old school, so april 1, I wrote a note on their
printers, and then called the sysadmin to tell about their problem. A few
days later, somebody appearently from a machine in japan got rootaccess,
and 6 months later, the cops came and confiscated my equipment... _I_
didn't do it sir...