Date:      Fri, 17 Jun 2016 08:49:55 +0200
From:      Matthias Fechner <idefix@fechner.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   net/samba-libsmbclient depends on complete outdated samba36

Dear all,

I just testing the www/nextcloud port that was commited yesterday,
thanks a lot for this!

There I saw that samba36 will be installed (in addition to samba43).

I think the problem is located in port net/samba-libsmbclient which
refers to:
SAMBA_PORT=     samba36
SAMBA_SUBPORT=      yes

Does anyone have an idea to get this old samba version problem fixed?

Thanks
Matthias

Rich Cook