Date:      Fri, 4 Nov 2016 19:40:25 +0000
From:      Gerard Blokdijk <gerard.blokdijk@theartofservice.com>
To:        pkg@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Linking Question about Gperftools content shown at https://38elements.github.io/2016/05/07/c-repository-github-star-ranking.html

Hi from Gerard,

I am happy to share my study of Gperftools data and hope this piece's =
wanted tips will be loved by you too.

I was searching for Gperftools information and I came across =
https://38elements.github.io/2016/05/07/c-repository-github-star-ranking.h=
tml, where you cover Gperftools.

Gperftools is included in the current Application performance management =
predictive analytics report at =
https://theartofservice.com/Application-performance-management-predictive-=
analytics-report.html=20

Because I feel this is of interest to you, and hope to find mutual =
ground, I want to give you the full $97 report for free. You can =
download the PDF direct here =
https://theartofservicelab.s3.amazonaws.com/report/Application%20performan=
ce%20management%20Predictive%20Analytics.pdf

What is the value of the report?

I've been in many enterprise data center management and CxO roles over =
the past 25 years, and something simple as reports like we're producing =
was always the guide I missed; transparant data across many data points =
covering a specific topic and its related topics, highlighting what's =
important now and in the future - a simple way to instantly understand =
and move forward in the right direction, based on verifiable data.

The aim of the report is to give a compass-overview of what is, and is =
going to be, of impact to the topic of the report - for readers who need =
a quick starter and insight into the topic. It is NOT meant for an =
expert in the field, who knows the field inside-out. The report's target =
audience is the manager and professional who needs quick insight into =
the field and where it is heading.

Would you give me a bit of your time to go look at it?

I'm asking this because the analysis has to win on its own right and =
appeal to you. It solves a lot of clients' problems and it has to be =
obvious to you how it would create value to you.

Please feel free to use the data, including graphics, in any way.

I would appreciate it if you would consider linking to =
https://theartofservice.com/Application-performance-management-predictive-=
analytics-report.html. To make it easy you can use the following text =
(or use any text you like): 'The Art of Service's Application =
performance management predictive analytics report evaluates =
technologies and applications (including Gperftools) in terms of their =
business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide =
where and when to invest.'

If I can assist you with anything else, or return the favor, please let =
me know.

Gerard Blokdijk
Connect with me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerardblokdijk
CEO