Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:09:00 +0200
From:      "FENIX" <FENIX@FENIX.LOCALHOST.NL>
To:        <K.J.Bosschaart@tue.nl>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <Freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: CVSUP and hardware problem

I'm glad to hear that i'm not the only one with this problem, but
unfortunatley i don't have any more PCI cards, and i need to have the second
subnet up by the end of this week. Is it possoble that there is some kind of
bug in the new source ? i will run cvsup again today (it takes me about 10
hours to download and compile the source :( .... I hope it will work again.
If there is anyone who knows more about this please let me know. Thanks
Fenix.