Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 95 23:33 WET
From:      uhclem%nemesis@fw.ast.com (Frank Durda IV)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bill Gates on Letterman

If you are on the West Coast (or further West), you still have
time to see Bill Gates vs The Quiz Machine and other nonsense
on the November 27th edition Late Show (CBS).

I hope somebody is able to tape the first part.

I came in where Gates was just left standing behind the Quiz Machine
while a different guest was being interviewed.  Apparently the machine
did not behave well in his presence.

Yeah, this is off-topic, but watching Gates do a talk-show is a
unique event.

Frank Durda IV <uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org>|"If the idea for The Quiz Machine
or uhclem%nemesis@fw.ast.com (Fastest Route)| came across your desk, what
...letni!rwsys!nemesis!uhclem               | would you do?"  "I'd recall it."
...decvax!fw.ast.com!nemesis!uhclem         |"Wouldn't you fire a bunch of
					      people?" "No."  Letterman & Gates