Date:      Thu, 28 Dec 1995 09:31:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rashid  Karimov <rashid@rk.ios.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   ASUS P6/Pro MB and P6-200

		Hi there folx,

	After jkh@ posted here about his intentions to get
	latest ASUS  Ppro motherboard and 200Mhz CPU I decided
	to get one here too  and well, here it is now :)

	Runs just fantastic ! - in full accordance with expectations,
	but the problem is I can't find 200 Mhz CPU.
	The motherboard is shipped from ASUS with 150Mhz CPU and it's
	not clear who carries the 200Mhz one ?

	Any suggestions ? I tried to call INtel - but its impossible
	even to find the phone number  to call :( Dunno if they sell it in
	such small quantities.

	I'll report here later on general stability of the thing .
	We are putting it to be the main news machine here , will
	serve up to ~350 readers ( nnrpd ) with 128Mb RAM ( probably
	will go up to 256M soon) and ~11Gb HDD space.

	Rashid