Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:48:17 -0500
From:      "Phil Cryer" <phil@cryer.us>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: Systems Administrator position - Austin, TX, USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
To: "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@flat.berklix.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:29:23 +0100

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 04:52:12PM +0200, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> Eric Anderson wrote:
> > Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> > > Eric Anderson wrote:
> > >=20

> > >=20
> > >=20
> > > Please Post your city & state & country.  It's unacceptable to
> > > require many on this World Wide list to waste their time to research
> > > where your -to most irrelevant, as in wrong place- arbitrary company =
is.
> >=20
> > Thanks for the reminder.
>=20
> Which You Still Ignore !  =09
> Post your CITY & STATE & COUNTRY.
>=20
> Many global readers can/ will not move half the planet's circumference
> for random jobs.  Most other job posters have finally learnt this
> is a World list.  Don't abuse reader time requiring browser net access !
> -
> Julian Stacey        Net & Sys Eng Consultant, Munich       http://berkli=
x.com
> Mail in Ascii (Html=3DSpam).  Ihr Rauch =3D mein allergischer Kopfschmerz=
.
=3D
=3DCeri
=3D
=3DIf we are throwing toys out of the cot: your sig delimiter is broken.
=3D
=3DCalm down already.

Good point, plus you don't need to spam proof your email address on a busin=
ess card: http://berklix.com/~jhs/stacey/gifs/card_front_double.gif  So w=
e all have our quirks. ;)

"You teach best what you most need to learn." - Richard Bach