Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:24:00 -0500
From:      Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   RS / RSPRO FreeBSD

Ok Ive read alot of the emails about Free on the RS/RSPRO.. I have some
questions.
Simplest way to generate a flashable image for the RS.. ive seen the nanobsd
rspro work
Ive seen adrians site, ive read the threads... heres what eludes us...
theres no base
Howto / FAQ on image generation, booting from flash, reading/writing flash,
what patches
are required. So simply stated, does someone have a RS image with wireless
support?

and if so whats the list of pointers to required patches, utilities, build
process, image generation

Id just like a  base image with wireless, pf, no external usb...

and we will happily setup a wiki page on our site, with any and all
information provided
and contribute the documentation for this to the FreeBSD site. What we'd
like to do is
create a fuller repository / guide for users to get to where its running on
their boards