Date:      Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:20:47 HST
From:      osp@aloha.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   portupgrade 2.4.9.3

I too am stuck in ruby-portupgrade swamp :-)

After a fresh install of FreeBSD 8.2 I built potupgrade, then did a
portsnap and a portupgrade -a, in preparation to install Gnome2. When it
stopped I followed the instructions in UPDATING, but when I try to
upgrade portupgrade it fails because it cannot find the first server
listed and the only other one, ftp.freebsd.org, does not have pkgtools-
2.4.9.3.tar.bz2. I verified by manual ftp connection.

Do I just wait for ftp.freebsd.org to sync, or does someone need to do
something?

Thanks for all that you do!!

Gary Dunn
Honolulu