Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 14:14:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@zone.baldcom.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   More doscmd adventures/lockups

Yessiree, doscmd has ways of locking me up without a panic. I'll explore
what happened this time: I was using my 5[0-2][0-8]mb dos drive in bochs,
installing MS-DOS 6.22. I tried using doscmd to boot it, doscmd -bx...
after Starting msdos... the whole computer froze, I waited a few minutes,
and hit reset when I was sure it was locked up solid. To recap: bochs was
the drive; this was standard access, no vn(4) problems.

Cheers,
Brian Feldman
green@unixhelp.org