Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:40:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      daniel B <danielb@pacex.net>
To:        Juha Saarinen <juha@saarinen.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Not such good networking performance with FreeBSD

Sorry to intrude on this thread; but I am kinda having the same problem.
My DSL speed was kinda OK when I wwas running 2.2.8 but ever since I
upgraded to 3.x releases I just get poor performance and sometimes ssh
kinda hungs up when accessing lan via ppp.
Are there tricks and ways to get better networking performance on FreeBSD?
this may soung very trival but I have realy noticed performance drop on
this FreeBSD boxens.

Dan