Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:28:41 -1000 (HST)
From:      FreeBSD MAIL <freebsdm@mauibuilt.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   22mbit 802.11b

I just bought a Trendware TEW-303PI 22mbit card.

It is a PCI to Mini-PCI adapter with a wireless card in the mini slot.

The only chip I can see that is not covered in shelding is a Ti chip with
the numbers acx00aghk and E-23a66dw.

Does anyone know what chipset this is or if there is a driver that might work
with it?

I belive Trendware uses the same OEM as D-Link.. (not sure)

I dont know if FreeBSD does not support this chip or if FreeBSD does not support
the PCI to Mini-PCI adapter..

If anyone has any thoughts I would apreciate it..

Thanks in advance

Richard Puga
puga@mauibuilt.com