Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 1996 18:13:43 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@vader.pmr.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freefall.FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Ports)
Subject:   xmcd unable to write file

I am having a problem with xmcd not being able to write to the cddb
database.  The Track Program Editor fails with the message:

    File not saved:
    Cannot open file for writing

I have verified the I have write permission in the directory that
it is attempting to save to (I have even tried several different
directories) and have tried it with and without a pre-existing
file.  This is xmcd-2.0 from packages-curent on a -current system.

Is anyone else seeing this?  Any suggestions or help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Bob Willcox	       politics, n: