Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 1995 07:50:32 -0500
From:      rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   CTM problems

I have attempted to keep my copy of the -current tree up-to-date by
subscription to the CTM updates.
However, even though I am connected always connected to the net, I find
that I fail to receive many of the updates and have to go in manually to
"fill in the gaps".

Are others experiencing the same problem? If so, what is the cause and what
can we do to "fix" it.

Personally, I prefer CTM to sup because it eliminates some network loading
problems.

Is there any demand for a CTM distribution of -stable? If so, I would be
happy to work on setting it up.

----
Richard Wackerbarth
rkw@dataplex.net