Date:      Sat, 02 Nov 2002 00:22:12 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   scsi pcmcia reader

Does anybody know how to program one of these?

% camcontrol inquiry 0:2:0
pass2: <Litronic PCMCIA Reader B110> Removable Processor SCSI-2 device
pass2: Serial Number
pass2: 5.000MB/s transfers (5.000MHz, offset 8)
% camcontrol inquiry 0:2:1
pass3: <Litronic PCMCIA Reader B110> Removable Processor SCSI-2 device
pass3: Serial Number
pass3: 5.000MB/s transfers (5.000MHz, offset 8)

I'd gotten it on ebay thinking it might be useful, but so far have not
found any way to talk to it via the standard disk drivers (which makes
sense given it is a Removeable Processor :-).

The board itself looks like a AMD 186 + AM53CF94JC SCSI controller +
CLPD 6722 PCMCIA controller + flash + ram.  A quick search of the
vendor's web-site shows no knowledge of this device :-(.

Anyway, if you know something about this, please let me know.

Warner