Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:42:21 +0300
From:      George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
To:        zszalbot@ovi.com
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How to check current port options before updating

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 8:36 AM,  <zszalbot@ovi.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been wondering how I can check current options of a port before I =
update it. The port in question (apache22) has a number of options and I wo=
uld like to look at the current ones so that I do not install options that =
I may not need. I'd appreciate if you can point me to a reference or a comm=
and that does it. Will "make config" show it?

> Many thanks!

You can also use --force-config if you use portmaster.

Regards,
George