Date:      Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:32:06 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        bkyoung@falcon.cc.ukans.edu, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Fwd: Re: configuring DHCP in FreeBSD 3.4]

	I don't want to discourage you in any way, but I feel duty bound to point
out a couple of things. First, you should never send HTML encoded mail to
anyone who does not specifically request it. This is especially important
when you are talking about a public mailing list. Second, for historical
(hysterical?) reasons, -newbies is not a questions forum, you should mail
your questions to freebsd-questions in the future.

> Brandon Young wrote:

> QUESTIONS:  can someone please give me very precise instructions on how
> to configure DHCP & what things to check in troubleshooting?

	Take a look at http://freebsd.simplenet.com/dhcp.html. It should contain
all the info you need. If you run into any problems with it let me know and
I'll make an update.

Good luck,

Doug
--
"Welcome to the desert of the real."

    - Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, "The Matrix"