Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 2004 00:57:05 +1000
From:      Michael McCormack <jne@iinet.net.au>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Prism based PCMCIA wifi cards

Thanks for all the feedback people :) The vote was almost unanimous-

I'm gonna go with the NL-2511CD PLUS EXT2 from AustWireless.com .. Most
of you pointed me to netgate, but austwireless has cheaper shipping
since they're only one state away instead of half a planet :)

I'm assuming that the stock 2dBi clipon antenna doesn't suck. Can anyone
recommend a good directional?

Also; Are the "patch" style omni's any good?