Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:52:43 +0200
From:      User Erik <erik.u@dnainternet.net>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   firebird problems

This is my first time posting message to mailing list, so be nice to me :)

First problem:

(MozillaFirebird-bin:67955): Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkwindow.c: line
1846 (gdk_window_clear_area): assertion `GDK_IS_WINDOW (window)' failed

I get that error every 10s when running firebird.
I've cvsupped the ports and ran portupgrade -a, upgrading all except
XFree86*, mplayer* and Openoffice*.

Second problem:

Seems like all gecko based web browsers renders the site
http://home.comcast.net/~suprone/list_torrents/movies.html
_very_ slowly, eating all CPU and without responding.
After some time, it works well.

--
Nine megs for the secretaries fair,
Seven megs for the hackers scarce,