Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 1996 22:33:16 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@blueberry.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Posting news from Netscape 2.0b6

Hi,

Anyone running Netscape 2.0b6 on a FreeBSD system under Linux compatability
mode?

It's just refused to post a message for me, with the server rejecting the
message as being too old (the NNTP server thought that the message was
dated some time in 1960!)

A poke around Netscape's site didn't list this as a known problem with b6,
and careful testing (to a .test group) shows that I can repeat the
behaviour.

So I'm assuming this is a problem with the Linux emulation? Or my setup.

Anyone else?

--+=[ Blueberry Hill                   Blueberry Design                   ]=+--
--+=[ http://www.blueberry.co.uk/      1/9 Chelsea Harbour Design Centre, ]=+--
--+=[ WebMaster@blueberry.co.uk        London, England, SW10 0XE          ]=+--
--+=[  Have you hugged your SysAdmin today? Or given him some chocolate?  ]=+--