Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:49:59 -0600
From:      "Ronald G. Arnold Jr." <rarnold@colemantx.com>
To:        <Fravlahua@aol.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: how many?

I would agree with Craig Burgess. I too, am new to FreeBSD and also getting
away from Linux. I can't afford the CDs and can't seem to get it by booting
with the boot floppies and ftping from freebsd.com, so I've been ftping all
the files from there and saving them in Windows and have been downloading
for 5 days so far, day and night. I use a dial up connection and only
achieve a 28.8k, so I can't get much at a time. I was told that it would
require about 25 floppies,or install from a DOS partition.