Date:      Thu, 28 Dec 1995 08:52:19 -0600
From:      "Greg Rowe" <greg@uswest.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Etherlink III - 3C562

Greetings,

 I'm trying to setup a couple of Compaq LTE 5100 laptops with 3COM EtherLink
III
3C562 (LAN & Modem combined) PCMCIA cards for our techs. Even though these are
supposed to be 3c589B compatable, it looks like David Hinds from the Linux
group is having to rewrite the drivers to handle the sharing of interrupts
between the modem and the ethernet controller.

 Can you tell me if -current or one of the upcoming -current's will include
David's changes ?

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Rowe                           |
U S West - Interact Services        | INTERNET greg@uswest.net

    Never trust an operating system you don't have source for....