Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:42:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc Nicholas <marc@netstor.com>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DLINK quad ethernet board

Load balancing will always be done at the driver level, and not in board
logic...you want those separate MACs etc. :-)

This is true of all the boards I'm familiar with.

I'm actually trying to implement EtherChannel under FreeBSD for Znyx
boards right now.

-marc

Marc Nicholas netSTOR Technologies, Inc. http://www.netstor.com
"Fast, Expandable and Affordable Internet Caching Products"
1.877.464.4776 416.979.9000 fax: 416.979.8223 cell: 416.346.9255