Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:03:24 +0200
From:      Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>
To:        =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Bernhard_Fr=F6hlich?= <decke@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Call for Testers] VirtualBox 4.2.0

On 09/20/12 08:02, Bernhard Fröhlich wrote:
> Hi virtualbox users!
>
> I am very glad to be able to send out a VirtualBox 4.2.0 call for testers.
> We've done a good job pushing many patches upstream before the
> release this time so our port is much smaller and easier to handle.
>
> The stability of 4.2.0 seems to be better than the past .0 releases so
> our plan is to commit 4.2 to the portstree as soon as FreeBSD 9.1 is
> out the door. Feedback from this CFT will tell us where we really are
> so please also report positive feedback.

I have tested it today with no problems on 9.x. I'm going to test it on
current in the next days.

I have a light usage for virtualbox, just a few virtual machines, client
OSes, workstation like work. Not heavy duty server work.

I'm available for any further information that could be needed.

And thanks to the whole team for you work!

--
Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>