Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 1996 07:06:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Pine 3.93

I've put the port and package for Pine 3.93 in the
/pub/FreeBSD/incoming directory of ftp.cdrom.com.

-rw-r--r--  1 root  bin   13627 Apr 22 06:46 pine-3.93.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--  1 root  bin  719852 Apr 22 06:36 pine-3.93.tgz

(You can figure out which is which)

Pine 3.93 is mostly a bugfix, but I've taken the opportunity to
integrate the PGP scripts that Andreas emailed me when I did 3.92.
I've also done fewer nasty things to the makefiles and got the PLIST
stuff fixed so it actually does an ldconfig -m after it installs
the shared libraries (libpico.so.1.1 and libc-client.so.1.1).

If someone could take a look at it and make sure its doing the right
thing I would appriciate it.  If it passes inspection I wouldn't
have a problem with it being commited (please don't commit the the
3.92 one as its kinda messed up.)

Anyhow, here is a list of all the files it installs.

libexec/imapd
libexec/ipop2d
libexec/ipop3d
bin/mtest
bin/pico
bin/pilot
bin/pine
lib/libc-client.so.1.1
lib/libpico.so.1.1
bin/pgpencrypt
bin/pgpdecode
bin/pgpsign
etc/dot.pinerc.pgp.sample
man/man1/pico.1.gz
man/man1/pilot.1.gz
man/man1/pine.1.gz
man/man8/imapd.8c.gz
man/man8/ipopd.8c.gz

Have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|