Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:22:18 -0800
From:      "Berkeley Hamilton Ulysses" <archiver@db.geocrawler.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   plug in manager for StarOffice

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Berkeley Hamilton Ulysses" <rowlands_mark@hotmail.com>
Be sure to reply to that address.

This is old and possibly out of date but as I
didn't find an answer for it here, I thought I
would post it any way.
With staroffice 5.1a , plug in manager fails to
start:
go get applicat.rdb.gz from
http://www.stat.duke.edu/~sto/StarOffice51a/
He says that it is gzipped, but it  didn't seem to
be after I downloaded it but ymmv - netscape
unzipping on the fly? (to coin  a phrase!),
replace your existing applicat.rdb in
/usr/local/Staroffice/bin (approx) and boshvoila.
- Thanks to Sean and Ken  and anybody else who got
this thing to work.

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive