Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:04:58 -0400
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        Justin Hibbits <chmeeedalf@gmail.com>, FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>,  Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
Subject:   wi diff

I sent two emails- the second a repeat of the first.
In GENERIC,  all warnings were edited out and wi was not added in the
miibus section.
I haven't rebooted yet. The other messages show the error.

Apologies for the sudden come and go.

Justin, thanks for the reply in CURRENT. I think that clang, llvm, and
related need to be in the base and not in ports. Developer version releases
are different. Look on emulation for some posts I made, is it possible to
get what was sent- I think from you if I recall correctly- to be in source?

If it wasn't for the error, buildworld on powerpc with clang would have
worked.

Garrett, has the error from tinderbox build been corrected and has a build
been setup with clang instead?