Date:      Thu, 05 Nov 1998 20:04:05 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux "best of breed?"

At 04:50 PM 11/5/98 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>> Maybe a word or two from the FreeBSD PR machine might be useful here.
>
>Already in the works - a FreeBSD myths page is being generated by Nik
>and I hope he'll also put in a reference to my recent posting to
>-advocacy which pretty much clarified my view, at least, of this whole
>halloween nonsense.
>
>> Oh, I forgot: FreeBSD doesn't DO PR.
>
>Now now, such hyperbole is beneath you.  Of course we do PR, just not
>enough PR to please everyone out there.
>
>- Jordan

Last I knew, PR = Money, and that'd kinda kill the *Free* word..  I'd say
any PR that FreeBSD gets is 'better than nothing'.

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us
My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998