Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:54:24 -0700
From:      <forum@redpuppy.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   collecting pv entries -- suggest increasing PMAP_SHPGPERPROC

Hi,=0D
=0D
I have a new 6.2 install running postfix, amavisd-new, clamav and SpamAssas=
sin=0D
and over the weekend the server stopped responding with the following error=
.=0D
collecting pv entries -- suggest increasing PMAP_SHPGPERPROC.  I did some g=
oogle=0D
searching on the error and found the same problem with Apache, but none wit=
h my=0D
configuration. Most of the sites say to increase the PMAP_SHPGPERPROC, but =
none=0D
say how or what to increase it to. =0D
=0D
Does anyone have a suggestion on how I should go about troubleshooting this=
 or=0D
what I should change my PMAP_SHPGPERPROC to? Could this be a one time fluke=
 and I=0D
shouldn=92t worry about it?=0D
=0D
 =0D