Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:22:42 +0800
From:      "Belphoebe Niressi" <illoai@operamail.com>
To:        pbrossin@swissgeeks.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Portversion - Portupgrade

----- Original Message -----
From: Pierrick Brossin <pbrossin@swissgeeks.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:54:14 +0100
To: freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Portversion - Portupgrade

> Hi!

Mmm, hi.

> Running 4.7 and having problems to upgrade my system.

*points at -questions*  you're running 4.7, not STABLE.

> Did it but my system doesnt get updated. I get errors when it tries

man portupgrade will tell you how to skip certain ports.

You can then rebuild those explicitly and, unlike how
Zebras and Aardvarks and everything in between entered
the Ark, one by one.

Also, ask yourself this question:  Is there a reason I
am upgrading?