Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 2003 01:35:14 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Marc Fonvieille" <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Need to change the description for the Portland FreeBSD User's Group

Yes, that would be better.  Rick suddenly dropped out of sight about
6 months ago and I didn't know if he was interested in continuing
to coordinate or not.  I just got a mail from him yesterday
explaining the sudden departure.  Eventually he will have his server
up again and his address will come back, but it's better to have
queries going to the mailing list anyway.

Ted