Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:40:56 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   [lou@pseudo.com: Affiliate Possibility]

----- Forwarded message from Lou Charles <lou@pseudo.com> -----
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:42:50 -0500
To: wosch@FreeBSD.ORG
From: Lou Charles <lou@pseudo.com>
Subject: Affiliate Possibility

HI.

I am writing you from Pseudo.com,  a streaming-video, "Net-Television"
Studio based in New York City.  Each week,  Pseudo produces and netcasts
over 40 originally produced programs from it's website,  www.pseudo.com.
As a producer for Pseudo's business and technology programming,  I am
always on the lookout for quality sites like yours to affiliate with our
shows. I feel that Parse: Hack/Phreak would make an exceptional add-on to
your site.

I definitely am impressed with your site and would like to work together in
some capacity.  One thing we could do very easily would be to co-netcast
our hacking related program off your site.  For you,  this would mean the
ability to offer your visitors weekly Net-Television programming related to
hacking.  The shows are very easy to implement and requires no maintenance
or server space on your side.

Check out our site at www.biztechtv.com and see what you think.  Also,  if
you have any other creative ideas,  let me know.  We are always open to
discussing partnerships of any kind.

Thanks,
Lou Charles,  Producer Biztech TV
Pseudo Programs,  Inc.
ICQ# 30773163

----- End forwarded message -----
At 09:48 AM 3/4/99 +0100, you wrote:
>What is the relationship to FreeBSD?

Wolfram,

Parse is a hacking show and they talk about FreeBSD. Please check out
the show at http://www.biztechtv.com.  The show is called Parse:
Hack/Phreak.

Thanks,

Lou Charles