Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:31:28 -0500
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
To:        Maho NAKATA <maho@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: octave port will be updated to 3.6.1 and all the octave-forge ports will be updated accordingly.

On 04/10/2012 08:51 PM, Maho NAKATA wrote:
> Hi Stephen, and ports@
>
> I would like to ask you the final check of our patch against
> octave and octave-forge-* port. I also e-mail to port@ since
> it is a sweeping commit.
>
> Now ports tree has been unfrozen.
> Octave 3.6.1 is out and I would like to update with attached patch.

Let me add that after this patch has been committed by Maho, I will
update quite a few of the octave-forge ports: anything dated on or after
2012-03-01 on

http://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20Forge%20Packages/Individual%20Package%20Releases/

The reason I am delaying these updates until octave-3.6.1 is installed
is that these updates only seem to work with octave-3.6.0 and later.

The reason I am telling people this is that when the octave port has
been updated, you might like to wait a short while before rebuilding the
octave-forge ports until I have committed these later updates.

Stephen