Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 1996 21:38:22 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Woah! cdrom.com!

> Yow!  100Mbits, Multiple T3.. EGADS man.

Well, it's not quite so rosy.  Our 100MBit connection actually goes
through a 10Mbit pipe further downstream and will continue to do so
until Cisco starts shipping their fast 100Mbit card for the 7500.  Not
sure what the ETA on this is since they ordered it in September.

So we're not actually 100Mbit *yet*, really.  We will be soon, I hope.
Until then, we're at our usual ~800K/sec average data rate.

					Jordan