Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:44:15 -0700
From:      "Ptacek, Chris" <Ptacek@pwrh.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Point me to a KLD driver.

I am looking at the KLD driver information that I can find on FreeBSD
3.1-RELEASE and so far the only information I could find was the
/usr/src/share/examples/kld/cdev.  I have used some of this and I
think I am making forward progress, however it doesn't actually
access any hardware.  I am hoping that someone can point me to
a well written driver that has been written in the KLD format so I can
get a better idea of what is going on.

  Thanks,
    Chris