Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:38:29 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
To:        Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
Cc:        jean-francois.legros@ipricot.com, www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Freebsd zine" link from the site map

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 12:44:37AM +0100, Christian Brueffer wrote:
> > Well, by the way, what happened to freebsd'zine ?
> >

> I guess no one really knows, at least no one has shared any knowledge about this
> on doc@ or www@ yet :-)
> All we know is that it's a porn site now :-(

It was Jim Mock's site.  He took it down and was working on some new
code and graphics to bring it back.  I seem to recall that he was
unable to pay the domain re-registration for a while, but then maybe
Dan Languille stepped in and helped host it for a while?  I don't
recall the details, but anyone seriously interested should just mail
jim@FreeBSD.org.

	- Murray