Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:35:44 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        qa@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.3-RC1 is now available

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.3-RC1/
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/4.3rc1-install.iso

Please note that the package set in the ISO image is not the final
"definitive" set since we had some space problems while putting it
together and a few things had to be eliminated at the last minute.
The RC2 image will attempt to put back some of the "stars" (like
netscape-communicator) back by eliminating a greater number of smaller
and less popular packages, I just didn't have the time to do it
by yesterday's deadline.

Please test the heck out of it, etc.

Thanks!

- Jordan