Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:18:41 -0700
From:      Mark Kent <freebsd@noc.mainstreet.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   fxp0: device timeout  revisited

Back in June the following was reported:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hardware/2003-June/000243.html

and it ends with:

>> There's also a PR open on this: kern/45568

I recently moved four machines, all with built-in fxp0 ports,
to 4.8-stable and today one of them dropped off the net with
"fxp0: device timeout"

I have console access, so I poked around and couldn't restart
the port, so I rebooted.  But the reboot hung on the way down.
I power cycled and it came back to life.

That message above seems to close the thread, but it still leaves
me hanging.  Are we waiting for something?

FYI, The platform is an Intel ISP2150 (L440GX0), twin 550MHz PIII.

Thanks,
-mark