Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:50:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd.lcs.mit.edu is slightly hosed right now

I shuffled some stuff around on my mirror and added a new disk, and in
the process the FreeBSD mirror got somewhat hosed.  Mirror is running
right now trying to correct the problem.  I hope that the practical
upshot of this will be that we will be able to carry the ports
distfiles.  We are, however, no longer carrying anything that smells
like 2.1.x.

(The new disk is going for the new, complete XFree86 mirror.  It's
actually a larger disk than the FreeBSD disk because Seacrate decided
to up the size of the ST34xxx line; the old disk was an ST34371WC
shared between the two, and the new disk is a ST345??WC.)

-GAWollman