Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 1997 08:08:34 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>
To:        stesin@gu.net, davidg@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Satoshi Asami <asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu>, hackers@FreeBSD.org, scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 2 PCI busses, 2 AIC chips, 2.2.1. Howto ?

>	I'll try to find what the bridge chip is.

Don't XXpress motherboards have two PCI->Host bridges?  I think that
David ran into this same problem on an earlier incarnation of Wcarchive
and solved it by telling the PCI code to go find more than 1 primary PCI
bus.

>	But what is the chance that _both_ AIC chips are "on the
>	other side of the bridge", anyway?

Very, very high.  This is how the motherboard Wcarchive used to use was
configured.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations