Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:08:48 -0400
From:      Jeffery Chin <orlanthrex@yahoo.com>
To:        "Jason La" <jasonla_@hotmail.com>, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Free CVS host?

--=====================_3685906==_.ALT

If you are developing in Java, you can use the Giant Java Tree:

http://www.gjt.org

I think SourceForge will host any open software project:

http://sourceforge.net

At 12:32 PM 9/18/00 -0700, Jason La wrote:
>Anyone know of a free CVS host that I can use for a project of mine? I don't
>have the resources to setup a server... and i need it so that other people
>on the net can access it... since there are other programmers.

Tree:<br>
I think SourceForge will host any open software project:<br>
At 12:32 PM 9/18/00 -0700, Jason La wrote:<br>
&gt;Anyone know of a free CVS host that I can use for a project of mine?
I don't <br>
&gt;have the resources to setup a server... and i need it so that other
people <br>
&gt;on the net can access it... since there are other programmers.<br>