Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 1999 06:03:41 -0600
From:      Samuel Greear <dragonk@mato.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Posters

It's nice to see the addition of some additional promotional

items added to the FreeBSD Mall, but i'd like to know...
Have their been any plans to sell FreeBSD posters, like the
one on display at the recent LinuxCon?  I'd definitely buy
two or three at the least...  Bedroom, Bathroom, School...
If not, where could one obtain some high resolution images
of the Daemon so we could perhaps get our local print shop
to cook something up?

Thanks,
Sam