Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 1997 11:04:42 +1000
From:      MARK SAYER <MSAYER@cuscal.com.au>
To:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IPPROTO_IPDIVERT undeclared error in natd

I'm happy to say that I am making progress with this...but still having
trouble. Trying to make the natd binaries..I finally got my in_cksum.h
and got passed that hurdle....but now I am getting an undeclared error
in the natd.c source. I get the following error at compilation:

===> alias

===> natd

cc -O -Wall -g -I../alias   -c natd.c

natd.c: In function `main':

natd.c:178: `IPPROTO_DIVERT' undeclared (first use this function)

natd.c:178: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

natd.c:178: for each function it appears in.)

*** Error code 1

Stop.

*** Error code 1

Stop.

This is the source code that is referring to IPPROTO_IPDIVERT

/*

 * Create divert sockets. Use only one socket if -p was specified

 * on command line. Otherwise, create separate sockets for

 * outgoing and incoming connnections.

 */

        if (inOutPort) {

                divertInOut = socket (PF_INET, SOCK_RAW,
IPPROTO_DIVERT);
                if (divertInOut == -1)

                        Quit ("Unable to create divert socket.");

                divertIn  = -1;

                divertOut = -1;

Where should this have been declared? I have recompiled my kernel with
the IP_FIREWALL And IP_DIVERT options and am running Walnut Creek
FreeBSD 2.1.6-RELEASE #0

Mark.